Get in on this TODAY so you can also grab important benefits that won't be available later!
A Free Lifetime Membership!
A Free Lifetime Membership to the Musicians Unite website and community! All of our original content including articles, educational videos, gear reviews, podcasts, interviews, etc.
Highly Searchable Musicians Database!
You will have lifetime access to our highly searchable musicians database that we'll be rolling out in a few months, designed to help you more easily find bands to join, musicians for your projects, and network with musicians all over the world!!
Many More Benefits To Come!
As the Musicians Unite community grows, so will the benefit to each and every registered member involved! We will also send you a confirmation email with more details that could never be completely covered here!
So Get In On This! Register Above RIGHT NOW!
Please provide the name of your country.
Please fill out the first name field.
Please fill out the last name field.
Please select your prime instrument.
Please fill out the email field.
Invalid E-mail Address:
Please check your email address for accuracy.
Please select your state from the state field.
Please fill out the zipcode field.
MUSICIANS UNITE WEBSITE LAUNCH CONTEST RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS IS NECESSARY TO ENTER VIA THE WEB SITE. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- CONTEST PERIOD: The contest entry period will run from February 13th, 2016 through 11:59:59 PM ET on March 13th, 2016. ("Contest Period").
- HOW TO ENTER: You must register for www.musiciansunite.com ("Web Site") during the Contest Period by going to https://www.musiciansunite.com/register and entering your First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Country, Primary Instrument, and for US Residents your State and Zip Code. Limit of one entry per person. Any attempt by an entrant to enter more than once will result in disqualification of all entries submitted by the entrant.
- DRAWING AND AWARDING OF PRIZES: A random drawing through the Third Party Draw Service www.random.org will be conducted from all eligible entries received during the Contest Period to determine the winners of the prizes. The drawing will be held on March 14th, 2016.All drawings are conducted under the supervision of Sponsor whose decisions are final in all matters relating to the Contest. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.PRIZE: First Prize is a free $500 gift card to Musician's Friend. Second Prize is a free $100 gift card to Musician's Friend and a free complete Ignite Musical Training music theory learning package from www.ignitemusicaltraining.com. Third Prize is a free complete Ignite Musical Training music theory learning package from www.ignitemusicaltraining.com and a free Musicians Unite shirt and hat of the winner's choice. Fourth Prize is a free Musicians Unite shirt and hat of the winner's choice.PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: The Prize awards are subject to the following restrictions: Acceptance of the Prizes constitutes permission for Sponsor and its agents to use the winners' names, likenesses, photos, voices, and biographical information for promotional purposes in television, radio, Internet, and print advertisement without further compensation or notice, except where prohibited by applicable law.No substitution, cash equivalent or transfer of the Prizes is permitted except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Winners are responsible for payment of all taxes on the Prizes if necessary and for any other expenses associated with the Prize not specifically described herein.In the event of a dispute as to the identity of the winner, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. The use of any device to automate the entry process is prohibited.
- ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible to win, entrants must register for the Web Site during the Contest Period. Contest is open to all people who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, and advertising agencies and their immediate families (defined as current spouse, parents, children, siblings and their respective spouses) and individuals living in the same household as such employees are ineligible. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sweepstakes subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to accept the decisions of Sponsor as final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
- NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified via the e-mail they registered for the contest with and will have three days to respond to that email. If no response is received, the prize will be null and void and another winner will be chosen.
- By participating in the Contest, entrants agree that Sponsor and its respective parent companies, affiliate and subsidiary companies, advertising agencies, and all of their agents, directors, officers, representatives, shareholders and employees will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind resulting from participating in the Contest or acceptance, possession or use of any prize that may be awarded. Sponsor is not responsible for printing or typographical errors in the Contest-related materials, or for stolen, lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete or illegible entries.If Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion, that there is any suspected or actual electronic tampering with the Contest, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Contest, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to void any entries submitted fraudulently or cancel or modify the Contest. Any deliberate attempt by an entrant or any other individual to damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.Sponsor, and its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, and Internet access providers are not responsible for incorrect entry of information by entrants, or technical malfunctions of any telephone network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof, entry materials that have been tampered with, human error, or lost/delayed data transmission; or transactions that are processed late or incorrectly or are lost due to computer or electronic malfunction.
- WINNER LIST: A link to the contest results will be posted on the Web Site and all entrants will have the ability to verify and ensure their email addresses were entered as part of the Contest. The Winners' names will be posted when the Winners have been verified and the Prizes awarded.
- SPONSOR: Musicians Unite, PO Box 6694, Harrisburg, PA 17112, www.musiciansunite.com. Sponsor reserves the right to modify or end the Contest at any time.